Sunday, October 05, 2008

I guess I just got sick of seeing Fergie's face everytime I came to our class blog. No disrespect Boon, she's complete hot stuff no question.
Don't know what I am blogging about. Just a random post. Missing everyone I guess. I hate the fact that here in University I don't have a fixed class, I don't have people that I see ALL the time and can get used to them. (Although it does mean that I get to see a lot more cute Aussie boys, BUT WHAT IS THE USE OF JUST LOOKING?!?!) And I hate the fact that we don't have hot uniforms to wear. I mean, the girls in our class looked like rockstars in SA uniform! Now I have to pick something to wear everyday. EWWWWWWW
So I was just wondering how everyone was doing. Clarissa and I only meet like once every 2 weeks or once a week. And we live like less than 5mins away from each other (it always feels longer cos when it's my turn to walk over it always seems to be the coldest day ever). She has lots of food in her room, expect a slightly larger version of her returning home. HAHAHAHA.
Right, I have an essay due at 5pm and Í'm just procrastinating. This is me saying HI! BYE! and i miss you all. (and also secretly hoping that I will be the one starting some kind of revival here!!)
Lots of lovvvveee from down under,
XOXO
your ever faithful 1/2 ang moh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home