Monday, March 10, 2008

Hey guys!

Ok I think this is like the first time I'm posting here. Anyway as an encouragement to everyone here, whether we did well or not for our A Level results, it truly doesn't matter very much later on in life. It doesn't matter what university you've gone to, unless it's like Yale or something. Like Zihui said, let's learn from it and just keep going, and work harder in the future.

I'm working in Temasek Poly's Human Resource department now, and I see people's resumes and CVs and results all the time, and some don't do that well for O Levels or A Levels, but it's okay, because later on whether in poly or uni, it's obvious that they've learnt the value of diligence because their transcripts show much better results. I believe each one of us really has the power within us to achieve what we want, whatever it is, as long as we truly desire and work towards it. Don't be discouraged by what has happened (or be complacent) because we're still young, and we have so much more to live for and to look forward to.

I love you all, and hope to see all of you very soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home